Thursday, November 4, 2010

Baubles & Ballyhoo

Tomorrow is Friday already.

Are you kidding me?

And a whole week since I've blogged?

Srsly.

This week has flown by. Laundry, phone calls, homework, a sick kid, a kid with a broken tooth, more homework (so much homework this week! Don't the teachers realize they are actually just punishing the parents!), more laundry, a travellin' husband, a sick husband (both the same husband incidentally, sooo not into polygamy), some early Christmas budgeting, organizing and ordering, a little more work on my Texture Town class, and a whole lot of work on our Christmas zine. That about sums it up. Not the most interesting or productive of weeks, but I think I at least got the zine licked, and it is bursting with cute and warm familial goodness. I feel confident that all parties involved will be pleased and proud when they see it.


Spiffy cover art by my son Liam.

6 comments:

  1. Aw, that's awesome. A Christmas zine?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. imagine how life has a way of getting in the way of blogging!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the christmas zine looks pretty frickin amazing! I do hope you will share some of the tidbits, but understand if you choose not to. Is the DQ getting ramped up yet? I've seen *3* christmas commercials already - zoiks!

    lookin' good gerd, lookin' good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover!! Can't wait to see more! d

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew! That sounds like a week and then some.
    Don't know how you managed to work on a Zine amid all that, great job.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin