Friday, November 12, 2010

Collage Box Project

Look what came in the mail!


It is collage box #2 from the collaboration organized by Franca Maria at LaWendula.

I took:


And I added:


My collage will be forthcoming, but not soon. So many projects in the works right now, and next week everything comes to a grinding halt as I dig in to the serious prep for the Harry Potter party (or should that be Sirius prep? A ha ha. Potter nerd jokes...anyone, anyone?)

Thanks to Franca Maria for organizing such a fun and interesting collaboration!

3 comments:

  1. This project looks really cool. Even if I weren't to make anything, I would oggle the treasures in there for hours. How ever did you decide? Was there a certain amount you were to take or leave?
    I'm trying to gear up for my butterfly submission, still percolating and imagining them for now...
    Hope all is well in these short days of fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel very out of the e loop--been a tad unbloggy, but must get back in the loop, much cool artyness i am missing out on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin