A meme from the lovely and talented Leel from Angels in the Architecture.
1. How old will you be in five years? 40!
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My sons & the DH.
3. How tall are you? 5’6”
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Spring break nerd-style with the dudes.
5. What’s the last movie you saw? "Nine" at the cheap theatre.
6. Who was the last person you called? The DQ (my youngest sis)
7. Who was the last person to call you? My mom.
8. What was the last text message you received? from my sis Elizabeth...like months ago. I'm not much for the texting.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? my sons' school
10. Do you prefer to call or text? neither! (See question #39 ;) How about a nice email?
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Sleeping the sleep of the just. (it was a big day yesterday)
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? married
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Last month
14. What color are your eyes? Grey-blue
15. What time did you wake up today? 7:20
16. What are you wearing right now? bed pants, tank top and a zip up hoodie, all black
17. What is your favorite christmas song? Anything from the Muppet Christmas Carol!
18. Where is your favorite place to be? my home
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Walmart
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Italy, Nova Scotia, California and the new Harry Potter theme park!!! But wait a minute, by myself or with the kids? My answers were presuming en famille.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? Wow. 10 years ago I didn't have a clue I'd be where I am right now...so I haven't the foggiest.
22. Do you tan or burn? Burn.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Satan/demons
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Going through a list of figures of speech and idioms designed to teach Autism spectrum kids language skills with my sons. We laughed our arses off! (which is a figure of speech meaning "laughed a lot", in case you needed an explanation ;)
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
26. How big is your bed? Queen size
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? laptop
29. What color are your sheets? always white. I have a thing for clean white towels and sheets.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2, but I mostly ignore 1 of them
31. What is your favorite season? used to be Autumn, but is changing to summer
32. What do you like about Autumn? the turning leaves, and crisp air
33. What do you like about winter? Christmas, snow, no allergies!
34. What do you like about the summer? my sons off school, sunshine, laughter, togetherness
35. What do you like about spring? the smell of the air, the feeling of renewal
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 5
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? Lots
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Socks!
39. Are you a social person? nope, now please leave me alone with my book.
40. What was the last thing you ate? Wholegrain rye toast with sunbutter, yum
41. What is your favorite restaurant? Restaurant? I think those are for people without kids with multiple food allergies?
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Dairy queen pecan mudslide!
43. What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate cupcakes
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Fish chowder made by my mom
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? seedless raspberry, but no PB in this house
46. Do you like Chinese food? Sure.
47. Do you like coffee? Only decaf.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? 2, but lots of tea
49. What do you drink in the morning? Earl grey, hot, with a leetle 1% milk (or I will die! Srsly)
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you? Driver’s license seems an obvious choice.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes.
52. Do you know how to play poker? No
53. Do you like to cuddle? It really depends...
54. Have you ever been to Canada? I am Canadian
55. Do you have an addictive personality? Do you even have to ask?
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? At home.
57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything? A few of my friends. So many good times amidst the bad.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? No
59. Do you want kids? Yes. 2 boys. Preferably twins, and as high maintenance as they come please. :)
60. Do you speak any other languages? Only a very, very leetle of the Francais.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Lots. Clumsy+reckless=many minor battle scars from childhood & teenage years
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Ocean!
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Aisle. Helps with the slight claustrophobia.
65. Do you know how to drive stick? Honey, I can barely drive an automatic.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? B.O.O.K.S.
April Art Journal Pages
16 hours ago